BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovations in Food Industry Technology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- V.M. Kandyba, I.I. Ibatul, V.I. Kostenka, Theory and practice of normalized feeding of cattle, (PP Ruta, Zhytomir, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kotlyar, Pig breeding, 4, 20-23 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Chumachenko, S.V. Stoyanovskyy, P.Z. Lahodyuk [et al.], Guide to the use of biologically active substances in animal husbandry (Harvest, Kyiv, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Hnoevoy, A.K. Tryshen, Y.V. Hnoyevoy, Biomorphological organization and nutritional value of feed (Kharkiv: FLP Borovyn A.V., (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pan’ko, The use of a complex and feed additive from non-traditional raw materials in the diets of young pigs (Dissertation, Simferopol, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. Humenyuk, Feed industry, 3, 28-29, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Yehorov, O.I. Shapovalenko, A.V Makaryns’ka, Premix production technology. Handbook (Center for Educational Literature, Kyiv, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.Y. Svezhentsov, V.N. Korobko, Unconventional feed additives (Art-Press, Dnepropetrovsk 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Kononenko, I.I. Ibatulin, V.S. Patrov, Workshop on the basics of scientific research in animal husbandry (Higher Education, Kyiv 2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Sheyko, N.M. Kushnarenko, Organization and methods of research: Textbook (Knowledge, Kyiv, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.