BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovations in Food Industry Technology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- G.V. Semenov, Vacuum freeze drying. (Deli plus, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Andreenkov, A. N. Polshkov, and T. A. Misharina, Food industry, 10, 63–65 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cayot, C. Taisant, and A. Voilley, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 46(8), 3201–3206 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Grishin, V. I. Atanasevich, Y. G. Semenov, Installation for drying food products: Reference book. (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Chromatographic mass spectrophotometer. of firm “Agilent Technologies”, Technical description and operating instructions (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Korus, P. Tomasik, and C.Y. Lii, J Microencapsul, 20(1), 47–56 (2003) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Gallant, B. Bonchet, and P.M. Baldwin, Carbohydr. Polum, 32, 177–191 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Szymonska, F. Krok, and P. Tomasik, J. Biol. Macromol, 27, 307–314 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tomasik, C.Y. Lii, and J. Korusa, Starch granules as microcapsules “Starch and starch-containing sources-structure, properties and new technologies in Collection of the 1st Moscow international conference, 22 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Biliaderis, Food Technol, 46, 98–109 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- r J. Vette and J. Rimoczi, Cryptog. Mycol, 10, 107–117 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- O. Burich and F. Berki, Drying of fruits and vegetables. (Food industry, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.