BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Prospects for improving productivity and preventing diseases in animals|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- G.I. Gorshkov, V.V. Dronov, Clinical and laboratory diagnostics of hypomicroelementosis of cattle in the farms of Belgorod region, in: Problems of agricultural production at the present stage and ways to solve them (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Donnik, P.N. Smirnov I. M. Ecology and animal health (Publishing and Editorial Agency UTK, Yekaterinburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dronov, Vet. Bull., 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dronov, G.I. Gorshkov, Methodological guide for the diagnostics of zinc, copper and iodine deficiency in the body of cattle (FGOU VO Belgorod State University, Maysky settl. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dronov, E. G. Yakovleva, M. O. Alexandrova, T. A. Ilyina, Monitoring of the availability of trace elements of the cattle organism in the geochemical zones of Belgorod region, in: Problems of agricultural production at the present stage and ways to solve them, Materials of the International Scientific and Industrial Conference (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Kovalev, A. P. Kurdeko, K. H. Murzagulov, et al., Clinical diagnostics of internal diseases of animals, Tutorial (Publishing House “LAN”, St. Petersburg, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Alekhin, S. V. Shabunin, M. I. Retski, et al, Guidelines for the diagnostics, prevention and treatment of hepatopathy in cattle (“Skoropechatnya”, Voronezh, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Retsky, A. G. Shakhov, V. I. Shushlebin, Methodological recommendations for the diagnosis, therapy and prevention of metabolic disorders in productive animals (Istoki, Voronezh, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yevglevsky, V.N. Skira, G.F. Ryzhkova, I.I. Mikhailova, Bull. Russ. Agr. Sci., 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Samokhin, Prevention of disorders of the metabolism of trace elements in animals (Voronezh State University, Voronezh, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ecological and adaptive strategy for protecting the health and productivity of animals under modern conditions (Voronezh State University, Voronezh, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ianni, D. Innosa, C. Martino, et al., J. Dairy Sci., 102, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Wichtel, A. L. Craigie, D. A. Freeman, et al, J. Dairy Sci., 79, 10 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Vahid Noaman Received, Comp Clin Pathol, 23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Cope, A. M. Mackenzie, D. Wilde et al., J. Dairy Sci., 92, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Davidov, M. Radinović, M. Erdeljan, et al. Acta Sci. Vet., 42 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.