BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- F. Sh. Shaikhutdinov, I. M. Serzhanov, M. F. Amirov, A. R. Valiev, R. M. Nizamov, Improvement of cultivation technology for spelt in Tatarstan Republic, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 341, 012091 (2019). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/341/1/012091. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sabirov, A. Valiev, L. Karimova, A. Dmitriev, D. Khaliullin, Influence of physical factors on viability of microorganisms for plant protection, 18th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development Proceedings (May 22-24, Jelgava), Vol. 18, pp. 555–562 (2019). DOI: 10.22616/ERDev2019.18.N211. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kostin, F.A. Mudarisov, A.I. Krivova, Influence of microelements-synergists on the baking properties of winter wheat grain, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, 6, 54–57 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Kurnosova, L.V. Osipova, I.V. Vernichenko et al., The formation of wheat productivity (Tritikum aestivum L.) and triticale against the background of pre-treatment with selenium, silicon and zinc under conditions of oxidative stress caused by drought, Problems of agrochemistry and agroecology, 3, 13–23 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Amirov, F. Shaikhutdinov, I. Serzhanov, A. Serzhanova, Main directions of development of agro-technologies for production of spring wheat species for sustainable agriculture in the foreststeppe of the middle Volga region, BIO Web of Conferences, 17, 00071 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Minikayev, L. Gaffarova, The effect of bacterial preparations on the growth, development and quality indicators of sugar beet yield, BIO Web of Conferences, 17, 00250 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Sabirzyanov, N. A. Loginov, I. P. Talanov, M. V. Panasyuk, T. G. Hadeyev, Influence of background of mineral nutrition and receptions of major treatment of soil when cultivating spring wheat in conditions of the forest-steppe zone of the middle Volga region, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 341, 012027 (2019). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/341/1/012027 [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Gilyazov, Changes in agrophysical properties of leached chernozem upon its contamination by commercial oil in the Republic of Tatarstan, Eurasian Soil Science, 35 (12), 1341–1345 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Safin, L.Z. Karimova, S.Z. Validov, The evaluation of various sources of endophytic microorganisms for new biofungidides, The proceedings of International forum «Biotechnology: state of the art and perspectives» (May 23-25), pp. 34–35 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experience (with the basics of statistical processing of research results) (Moscow: Kolos, 1985) 416 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.