BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- R. A. Acharv, R. Kh. Gairabekov, F. S. Turlova, Z. E. Umieva, Adhesive ability of some opportunistic enterobacteria isolated from sheep with associated helminthosis and bacterial infection, Natural Sciences 2 (35), 113–118 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bukharin, N. V. Vasilyeva, B. Ia. Usviatsov, Lysozyme of Microorganisms (Tomsk, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Bukharin, B. Ia. Usvatsov, N. V. Nemtsova, Method for determination of antilysozyme activity of microorganisms, Animal Microbiology 2, 27–29 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gabrilovich, R. Kh. Gairabekov, T. Ch. Zhugova, K. Iu. Lotiev, O. S. Yakushenko, Lysozyme and antilysozyme activity of opportunistic enterobacteria, Abstracts of the 18th All-Union Society of Epidemiologists, Microbiologists and Parasitologists named after I.I. Mechnikov (Alma-Ata) pp 163–164 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gabrilovich, R. Kh. Gairabekov, V. B. Boziev, M. V. Zarochentsev, Thiol-dependent hemolysines in opportunistic enterobacteria, 2nd All-Union Conference on Bacterial Toxins (Yurmala) p 24 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gabrilovich, R. Kh. Gairabekov, M. A. Sheozhev Thiol-dependent hemolysines as a factor of pathogenic power in Citrobacter and Serratia, Materials of Bacterial Persistence Conference (Kuibyshev) pp 69–71 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gairabekova, M. R. Dakaeva, Pathogenic and opportunistic bacteria in milk and home-made dairy products, Reflection 1, 19–23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gairabekova, M. R. Dakaeva, Pathogenic streprococci, staphylococci and opportunistic bacteria in milk and home-made dairy products, Annals of Medical Institute 15 (1), 52–58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gairabekov, R. Kh. Gairabekova, Ia. A. Gaisumov, L. G. Molochaeva, F. S. Turlova Some peculiarities of epizootic processes accompanying enterobacterioses of goats and sheep in the territory of the Chechen Republic, Reflection 4, 6–12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gairabekov, R. Kh. Gairabekova, S. A. Gubkhanova, F. S. Turlova, Z. E. Umieva Antilysozyme, anti-interferon and anti-complementary activity of some bacteria of family Enterobacteriaceae, Modern problems of science and education 5 (95), 329, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gairabekova Biological properties of Serratia marcescens, isolated from sheep in cases of post-dehelmintation disbacteriosis in the territory of the Chechen Republic, Annals of Saratov State Agricultural University named after N.I. Vavilov 4 3–5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- 11 F. S. Turlova R. Kh. Gairabekov, Production of hemolysines by bacteria of genus Serratia, isolated from various sources in the territory of the Chechen Republic, Annals of the Chechen State University 1 (17), 126–128 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- 12 O. S. Yakushenko, A. B. Azamatova, V. V. Bugaeva, V. B. Boziev, K. Iu. Lotiev, R. Kh. Gairabekov, I. M. Gabrilovich, Factors of patogenic power of some opportunistic enterobacteria, Materials of Conference Diagnostics, treatment and prevention of invasive and infectious diseases of agricultural animals (Stavropol) pp 55–59 (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.