BIO Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovations, Technological Solutions and Management in Modern Biotechnology and Biomedicine” (ITSM-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Trends in Applied Biotechnology|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- S. K. Aishanov, Some features of opportunistic bacteria isolated from rabbits suffering from hind limb ulcers, 260-262 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L. Z. Blieva, Comparative study of bacteria of the genus, 1, 46 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Boziev, Correlation between antilysozyme activity and other factors of enterobacteria pathogenicity, 1, 27-28 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gabrilovich, Lysozyme and antilysozyme activities in opportunistic enterobacteria, 163-164 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gabrilovich, Thiol-dependent hemolysins as a factor in the pathogenicity of bacteria of the genus Citrobacter and Serration, 69-71 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gabrilovich, Experimental study of toxicoseptic syndrome caused by opportunistic enterobacteria, 63-64 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gairabekova, Pathogenic and opportunistic bacteria in milk and dairy products produced at home, 1, 19-23 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gairabekova, Pathogenic streptococci, staphylococci and opportunistic enterobacteria in milk and dairy products produced at home, 15(1), 52-58 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Turlova, Production of hemolysins by bacteria of the genus Serratia isolated from various sources in the territory of the Czech Republic, 1(17), 126-128 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Yakushenko, Pathogenicity factors of some opportunistic enterobacteria, 55-59 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- I. Albesa, L. I. Barberis, M. K. Pajaro, M. K. Faraochi, A. J Fraso, A tiol aktivited-hemolisin in gram-negative bacteria, 31, 297-300 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gabrilovich, Epidemiological markers of opportunistic enterobacteria, 268 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gayrabekov, Some features of the bacteria of the family enterobacteriaceae allocated from small cattle at different pathological processes, 4(14), 7322-7327 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.