BIO Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2023” (VVRD 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Basic Research in the Field of Plant and Microbial Studies|
|Published online||18 September 2023|
- A. V. Kilchevsky, O. G. Babak, N. A. Nekrashevich, B. F. Adzhieva, C. V. Malyshev, Z. F. Grushetskaya, L. A. Mishin, M. M. Dobrodkin, I. E. Zaitseva, I. G. Pugacheva, Molecular technologies in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) breeding. Genetic bases of plant breeding (Belarusian Science, Minsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zhuchenko, Resource potential of grain production in Russia (theory and practice) (Agrorus, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Borisovets, Agroeconomics 3, 30–32 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Bazdyrev, A. V. Zakharenko, V. G. Loshakov, A. Ya. Rassadin, A. F. Safonov, A. M. Tulikov, Agriculture (KolosS, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Volkova, “Genetic engineering, breeding and seed production as an innovative activity in the agrarian sector of Russia: problems and development prospects”, in Innovations in territorial development: materials of XXXVI Annual session of economic and geographical sections of the International academy for regional development and cooperation (lARDC) (2020), pp. 87–97 [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Korzun, A. S. Bruilo, Adaptive features of breeding and seed production of agricultural plants: textbook (GSAU, Grodno, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Dragavtsev, On the problem of genetic analysis of polygenic quantitative traits of plants (VIR, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kilchevsky, L. V. Khotyleva, Genotype and environment in plant breeding (Science and technology, Minsk, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kilchevsky, L. V. Khotyleva, Ecological plant breeding (Technology, Minsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Zakharchenko, S. L. Hasanov, A. V. Yumashev, O. I. Admakin, S. A. Lintser, M. I. Antipina, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism 9(3), 510–523 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Lachinina, M. S. Chistyakov, Economic revival of Russia 2(68), 130–145 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Zolkin, E. F. Amirova, B. S. Strigin, A. M. Kuzmin, S. V. Shamina, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Problems of Food Security”, 012035 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Matvienko, A. L. Zolkin, D. K. Suchkov, L. A. Pankratova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. “International Science and Technology Conference “Earth Science” (ISTC EarthScience 2022), 042065 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhukovskyy, S. Shatnyi, N. Zhukovska, A. Sverstiuk, “Neural Network Clustering Technology for Cartographic Images Recognition,” in IEEE EUROCON 2021 - 19th International Conference on Smart Technologies (Lviv, Ukraine, 2021), pp. 125–128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.