BIO Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2023” (VVRD 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Basic Research in the Field of Plant and Microbial Studies|
|Published online||18 September 2023|
- O. S. Korzun, A. S. Bruilo, Adaptive features of breeding and seed production of agricultural plants: textbook (GSAU, Grodno, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Bazdyrev, A. V. Zakharenko, V. G. Loshakov, A. Ya. Rassadin, A. F. Safonov, A. M. Tulikov, Agriculture (Kolos, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Chesnokov, Plant genetic resources and modern methods of DNA typing (VIR, St. Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- In 2021, eight more selection and seed production and breeding centers will be created in Russia, https:minobrnauki.gov.ru/press-center/news/?ELEMENT_ID=29391 [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Vavilov, The law of homologous series in hereditary variability 1 (Nauka, Leningrad, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Volkova, “Genetic engineering, breeding and seed production as an innovative activity in the agrarian sector of Russia: problems and development prospects”, in Innovations in territorial development: materials of XXXVI Annual session of economic and geographical sections of the International Academy of Regional Development and Cooperation (MARS) (2020), pp. 87–97 [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Davoyan, L. A. Bespalova, R. O. Davoyan, Yu. S. Zubanova, D. S. Mikov, V. A. Filobok, Zh. N. Khudokormova, Vavilov Journal of Genetics and Breeding 18, 732–738 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zhuchenko, Adaptive system of plant breeding (ecological and genetic foundations) 1 (RUDN, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Genetic bases of plant breeding 1 (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Genetic bases of plant breeding 2 (Minsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kilchevsky, E. Sycheva, Modern genetic methods in plant breeding 7(89), 10–13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Lachinina, M. S. Chistyakov, The economic revival of Russia 2(68), 130–145 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajabi, M. Maresca, A. V. Yumashev, R. Choopani, H. Hajimehdipoor, Biomolecules 11(4), 534 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Zolkin, E. V. Matvienko, M. V. Shavanov, “Perspectives for the use of digital technologies in the agricultural sector in order to optimize agricultural operational processes”, in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. International science and technology conference “Earth science”, 032081 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Dudukalov, V. D. Munister, A. L. Zolkin, A. N. Losev, A. V. Knishov Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1889(5), 052011 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhukovskyy, S. Shatnyi, N. Zhukovska, J. Perhac, “Information System of Cartographic Images Analysis for Soil Condition Monitoring of Agricultural Parcels”, in 2022 International Conference on Decision Aid Sciences and Applications (DASA), (2022), pp. 1640–1644 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.