BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- G. D. Ananov, Kinematics of spatial articulated mechanisms of agricultural machines (Moscow; Leningrad: Mashgiz, 1963). [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Vorobyev, F. M. Dimentberg, Spatial hinge mechanisms. Closed and open kinematic circuits (Moscow: Nauka, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Verkhovskiy, Six-dimensional spatial articulated mechanisms, Bulletin of Tomsk Technological Institute 61 (1), 47–52 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Zinovyev, Spatial mechanisms with lower pairs (Moscow: Gostekhizdat, 1952) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Evgrafov, G. N. Petrov, Calculation of geometric and kinematic parameters of the spatial link mechanism with excessive links, Problems of mechanical engineering and machine reliability 3, 3–8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Dimenberg, Theory of spatial articulated mechanisms (Moscow: Nauka, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Glazunov, A. Sh. Koliscor, A. F. Krainev, Spatial mechanisms of parallel structure (Moscow: Nauka, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- G. T. Bennett, A new mechanism, Engineering 76, 777–778 (1903) [Google Scholar]
- K. Brunnthaler, H. P. Schrocker, M. A. Husty, New method for the synthesis of Bennett mechanisms, Proceedings of CK2005, International Workshop on Computational Kinematics (Cassino) pp 53–61 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Mudrov, A. G. Mudrov, S. M. Yakhin, N. Z. Mingaleev, G. V. Pikmullin, Study of spatial hinge mechanisms and their use in agricultural machines, BIO Web of Conferences 27 00012 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Mudrov, A. G. Mudrov, G. V. Pikmullin. Designing a spatial 5R mechanism according to a given law of motion of the output link, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 15-2 (58), 107–113 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Yarullin, I. R. Isyanov. Kinematics of the connecting rod of a two mobility five-link space mechanism with a double crank, Advances in Mechanical Engineering Selected Contributions from the Conference “Modern Engineering: Science and Education (May, Saint Petersburg) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Levitskaya, N. I. Levitsky, Course of theory of mechanisms and ma-chines. (Moscow: Higher School, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Salakhov, A. V. Matyashin, N. F. Vafin, R K. Abdrakhmanov, Substantiation of the use of an oscillatory type of working organ for tillage, Machinery and Equipment for the Village 3, 21–23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Ivanov B. G. Ziganshin, A. V. Dmitriev et al., Droplet size of virocide disinfectant liquid from vortex injector sprayer under different operating conditions, Engineering for Rural Development (26–28 May, Jelgava) pp 564–571 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Oliveira Jr. J. C. M. Carvalho, Modeling of the Bennetts linkage as leg of a mobile robot, 12 th IFToMM World Congress (Besancon) pp 1–6 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, E. J. Baker, Using a Bennett linkage as a connector between other Bennett loops, Proc. IMechE 219, 177–185 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Shitikov, Investigation of spatial hinge mechanisms. The manuscript. Report on research work (Kazan: KhTI, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. R. Galiullin, Justification of the parameters of a bar elevator with uneven movement of the blade to increase a separating ability of the potato harvester: Thesis (Moscow: VIM, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.